- Academics Qualification: 40%
- Admission Test: 60%
- Academics Qualification: 30%
- Admission Test: 50%
* Interview will be subject to passing test.
* In case of GRE Type test conducted by the university 70% marks will be required.
* Qualifying test & call for interview does not establish right to admission in any program.
Admissions are opened in June-Aug each year.
The detailed fee structure of every program can be viewed on this link:
The scholarships details can be viewed on the following link:
HOW TO APPLY
- Admission Form can be purchased from (1) HBL IIUI Branch, Sector H-10, (2) First Women Bank Ltd., Female Campus, IIUI Branch Sector H-10 (3) Allied Bank Ltd., Female Campus, IIUI Branch Sector H-10, Islamabad. Admission Form and Admission Guide will be available in Banks w.e.f Monday, 10th June, 2013.
- Admission form can be obtained through by post sending self-addressed envelope of (size 10” x 12”) along with a draft of Rs.350/- in favor of International Islamic University, Islamabad, latest by July 01, 2013.
- Admission Form can also be downloaded from http://www.iiu.edu.pk/index.php?page_id=1026#admission
- Duly signed admission form in duplicate completed in all respect along with two sets of attested copies of academic record and a draft of Rs.700/- (if downloaded form then Rs.1,000/-) in favour of International Islamic University, Islamabad as non-refundable admission processing fee must be submitted or reached IIUI before 12-07-2013 (Friday) on the following addresses:
- Male candidates should send their form to: Admission Office (Male), Basement Admin Block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan
Ph: +92-51-9257988, 9019616; Fax: +92-51-9257915.
- Female candidates should send their form to: Admission Office (Female), Ground Floor, Admin Block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan
Ph: +92-51-9257985, 9019327, 9019877, 9019288; Fax: +92-51-9257929