Computer Science & IT, Engineering & Technology, Social Sciences , Media
Computer Science & IT
||Duration of Study
|BS in Computer Science
||Full Time, 4 Years
Engineering & Technology
- Applicants who have completed or will complete FA/ICS/ICOM/F.Sc/A Levels/High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate or equivalent qualifications by August 2014
- Successful completion of mandatory subjects
- Meeting grade and subject requirements as mentioned below and on website
- Cambridge International Examinations
- Successful completion of at least 8 subjects in O’ levels (including mandatory subjects) obtaining no more than 2 C grades, with the remaining subjects obtaining a B grade or above
- Successful completion of at least 3 principal subjects in A’ levels, excluding the General Paper, obtaining a minimum of a B grade average
- Matriculation/Intermediate Examinations
- Successful completion of Matriculation with at least 60% marks or above
- Successful completion of FA/ICS/ICOM/FSc with at least 65% marks or above
- Aga Khan Examination Board (AKU-EB)
- Successful completion of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) with at least 60% marks or above
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Successful completion, obtaining a minimum of 32 out of 45 points
- American High School Diploma
- Successful completion, obtaining an overall GPA of 3.0 or above out of a scale of 4.0
For fee structure and details about scholarships visit:
HOW TO APPLY
Students are required to submit, as part of their application, the following documents through the online application system or mail them to the Office of Admissions:
- Attested copies of Secondary and Higher Secondary School Certificates and Mark Sheets or Transcripts of the applicable education system*, i.e. O Level and A Level Certificates, High School Diploma and Transcript or Official IB Diploma and Transcript.
- Student Activity Resume – highlighting personal passions and involvement beyond the classroom. Download and View Student Activity Resume Sample.
- Application Essay.
- Copy of CNIC, B Form or Passport.
- Optional SAT test scores, including Physics, Chemistry, and Math II subject tests if applicable, sent directly to Habib University using SAT code 7344.
- Optional Portfolio (ePortfolio Preferred).
- Online payment of application processing fee or a copy of payment receipt.