A Higher Secondary School (HSC) Certificate with at least *50% marks awarded by a recognized Provincial
• ‘A’ Levels with a minimum of *two Cs, preferably in business related subjects, excluding General Paper and Urdu
or an American High School Diploma with CGPA 2.5 or equivalent
• Recognized Overseas Equivalence Diploma
• Any other qualification if an authority has issued an equivalence certificate.
A four year Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy or any other
degree with high second division or equivalent from HEC/Provincial Government approved Institutes/Colleges/
Universities in Pakistan
• A final qualification examination of a professional body recognized by the Higher Education Commissions of Pakistan, for
example, ACMA, CA, ACCA
• Four years overseas Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by HEC
• Students with 2/3-year Bachelor’s degree are eligible for MBA (3-year) program . Minimum 50 % marks in overall Academic career or 5C’s in O-Level and 2C’s in A-level exam excluding General
Paper and Urdu or equivalent
For fee structure and details about scholarships visit:
HOW TO APPLY
Admission form is available from the University Campus as well as official website when the Admissions are open.