An applicant for admission to BSc Degree Course in Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer, Software, Industrial, Telecommunication, Mechatronics and Environmental Engineering must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
(1) He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre-Engg) Examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination so recognized by the university
(2) For admission to Computer, Software, Telecommunication & Electronics Engineering the candidate having passed F.Sc with Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science as major subjects will also be eligible.
(3) He should have obtained at least 60% marks in examination on the basis of which he seeks admission. Marks for NCC and Hifz-e-Quran, where applicable, shall be added only for determination of merit and not towards eligibility
For fee structure and details about scholarships visit:
HOW TO APPLY
- The application along with the required documents should be submitted as early as possible. Please do not wait for the last date.
- As soon as the process of selection is complete, the merit list will be notified showing the percentage of the applicants admitted in different disciplines against different categories.
- All documents to be attached with the Application Form (F-I) should be attested by a class-I gazetted officer of the government or a class-A officer of this University.
Any information regarding admissions can be obtained during working hours by calling Phone Nos: (051)9047412, (051)9047427 and (051)9047405. Members of the Admission Committee will also be available for consultation, in person, during admission period.