Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from any recognized institution, with a minimum of second division (45% marks) are eligible to appear for the admission test, for the Department of Fine Art, Faculty of Design, Department of Architecture, Department of Musicology or Department of Film and Television. Students with third division may not apply.
For Post Graduate Programs Applicants must have obtained a relevant graduate degree or an equivalent qualification with visual art training. BFA, BA with Fine Art/Visual Art. B.A in Design, Architecture, Theatre, film etc.
Asim Butt Scholarship had been provided to needy students.
HOW TO APPLY
- The college conducts admission tests which are held in all the provinces of Pakistan.
- Candidates wishing to join the Department of Fine Art and Faculty of Design are required to obtain high grades in drawing and aptitude tests.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Department of Architecture are required to pass an examination in mathematics in addition to the drawing and aptitude test.
- Those wishing to apply for the Department of Musicology will be required to take only a separate aptitude test.
- Candidates successful in the examinations are invited to the College for an interview.
- Students securing the highest grades in the examinations and interview will be admitted to the College.
- An Admission Notice is released through major national and regional daily newspapers and full schedules for the submission of applications and the details of the Admission Examinations are specified.
Admission examinations are held at the College for candidates from the provinces of Punjab and Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas and at provincial/regional centers for candidates from other areas; e.g. candidates applying from the Frontier, Sindh and Balochistan provinces take their examination in Peshawar, Karachi & Quetta respectively.