Bachelors in Textile
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link.
PKR 55,000/- per Semester
This is a four years (8 Semesters) program with 134 credit hours. The program includes completion of a research project and an internship with a textile firm. The Program closely follows the latest strategy of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan regarding textile-engineering education. The program aims at developing most of the skills related to textile engineering, it gives intensive knowledge and practical work in spinning, weaving, dying, electrical machines and maintenance of textile facilities. Besides textile engineering education the program includes courses in Islamic and Pak studies, computer programming and marketing. At the end of the program, the BS (Hons.) graduate of the Hajvery University is confident to take up responsible job in any textile mills in the world
Degree requirements for this program are:
- F.Sc. (Pre-engineering), A Level (with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) or equivalent
The Course objective to provide students with the technological and competitive skills needed in the design and engineering of modern Electrical systems. They will provide students with opportunities to:
* Develop a fundamental understanding the principles of Textile Engineering.
* Develop an understanding of the basic principles underlying the planning and management of Textile Engineering Engineering.
* Acquire a broad knowledge of Textile Engineering.
* Obtain the mathematical and computational skills necessary for the solution of theoretical and practical problems.
* Develop analytical, problem solving and design skills applicable to Textile Engineering.
* Develop oral and written communication skills specific to the needs of the Textile industry