Bachelors in Accounting & Finance
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
PKR 96,000/- per Semester
Program Objective is to develop Accounting and Finance professionals with world class competencies and ethical standards. To provide opportunities for young professionals to acquire not only undergraduate academic degree but Professional certification in Accounting and Finance, under this program.
Degree requirement for this program is:
- A Higher secondary school certificate with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A' levels with a minimum of 1 'B' and 2 'C's in principal subjects such that there should be no grade less than 'C' across the 3 principal subjects.
- American high school diploma with a minimum of 80% or an international Baccalaureate with at least 30 points out of 45.
- Entrance Test be based on English and Math only SAT 1 Level.
- Entrance Test will be exempt for:
- SAT 1 – 1900+ Score
- Top 100 Universities + LUMS where admission has been secured
The BS Accounting & Finance program is designed to prepare students to meet the challenges posed by this complex but exciting area that has assumed much greater importance in the wake of the recent financial crisis in the world. There are a number of pathways to choose from including audit, taxation, budget analysis, financial accounting and management accounting.