Bachelors in Accountancy
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
PKR 96,000/- per Semester
Accountancy or Accounting is said to be the “language of business”. It is the art of communicating in terms of financial aspects in the business world. It communicates in the form of financial statements that shows the income, assets, expenses, liabilities and capital of a certain business. It is a branch of mathematical science that shows the reason behind the excellent success of a company, as well as its downfall or failure.
Degree requirement for this program is:
- A Higher secondary school certificate with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A' levels with a minimum of 1 'B' and 2 'C's in principal subjects such that there should be no grade less than 'C' across the 3 principal subjects.
- American high school diploma with a minimum of 80% or an international Baccalaureate with at least 30 points out of 45.
- Entrance Test be based on English and Math only SAT 1 Level.
- Entrance Test will be exempt for:
- - SAT 1 – 1900+ Score
- - Top 100 Universities + LUMS where admission has been secured
The BS Accounting program is designed to prepare students to meet the challenges posed by this complex but exciting area that has assumed much greater importance in the wake of the recent financial crisis in the world. There are a number of pathways to choose from including audit, taxation, budget analysis, financial accounting and management accounting.