Bachelors in Jewelry & Accessory Design
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link.
The first of its kind in the country, the Department of Jewelry & Accessory Design at BNU is a platform for integrating contemporary design sensibilities with traditional aesthetic values. We provide a space for highly skilled craftswomen/men, designers and new entrants who aspire to become professional jewelry makers and accessory designers
Degree program for this course are:
- FA / F.Sc with at least 2nd division (i.e. 495 marks).
- O-levels (in at least 8 subjects)
- 3 A-levels with at least an average of C-grade. Advanced Subsidiary (AS) will not be taken into account.
- International Baccalaureate High School Diploma result with at least 2.5 CGPA and equivalence certificate from IBCC.
Graduates of the course may pursue careers as :
- Jewelry Designer
- Jewelry Artist/Studio Jeweler
- Accessory Designer (Fashion, Theatre, Film)
- Design Consultant