Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
PKR 300,000/- per Semester
This program aims to:
- Train the health sector workforce of the future.
- Conduct research that creates new knowledge in the field of health sciences and reviews improvement in existing bodies of knowledge.
- Provide innovative, patient-oriented health care.
- Contribute to the economic development and well being of Pakistan through integrated programs in education, research and clinical care.
- Participate in social uplift programs to eliminate poverty.
Degree requirements for this course are:
- FSc (Pre-Medical Group) securing at least 60% (unadjusted) marks.
- Examination equivalent to FSc from a foreign university examination body / foreign education system with three science subjects out of which Chemistry and Biology are essential subjects with 60% marks in aggregate as certified by the IBCC.
By pursuing this degree, you will be able to acquire the skill set to serve the community and contribute in the betterment of the health conditions of your community. You will be able to practice in any of the leading hospitals, nationally or internationally. With the extensive knowledge gained at the institute through this program, you can also continue to specialize in one of the many sub-fields of this subject area. You will also have the option to practice in a clinic of your own.