Strict Standards: Declaration of MeriTaleemControllerprogram_detail::display() should be compatible with JController::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false) in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/controllers/program_detail.php on line 18
Notice: Undefined variable: limit in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/models/program_detail.php on line 109
Notice: Undefined variable: limit in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/models/program_detail.php on line 113
Bachelors in Dental Surgery
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
PKR 300,000/- per Semester
This program aims to:
- Train the health sector workforce of the future.
- Conduct research that creates new knowledge in the field of health sciences and reviews improvement in existing bodies of knowledge.
- Provide innovative, patient-oriented health care.
- Contribute to the economic development and well being of Pakistan through integrated programs in education, research and clinical care.
- Participate in social uplift programs to eliminate poverty
Degree requirements for this course are:
- FSc (Pre-Medical Group) securing at least 60% (unadjusted) marks.
- Examination equivalent to FSc from a foreign university examination body / foreign education system with three science subjects out of which Chemistry and Biology are essential subjects with 60% marks in aggregate as certified by the IBCC.
After a first degree in Dentistry, there are various fields you as a dentist can specialize in and become:
- Orthodontists: They straighten teeth using devices that apply pressure, i.e., braces and retainers.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons: They operate on the mouth and jaws.
- Pediatric dentists: They treat children.
- Periodontists: They treat gums and the bone supporting the teeth.