Bachelors in Physiotherapy
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
PKR 71,600/- per Semester
This program is introduced for the first time in Pakistan, keeping in view the need of a healthcare institute in Therapy Department. This program consists of 138 credit hours with 45 core and 2 elective courses. After completion of Four Year BSc Nursing students will be able to:
- Utilizing the nursing process to provide safe, competent, and holistic nursing care to patients/clients in variety of settings.
- Utilizing effective critical thinking and problem solving in their professional practiced.
- Utilizing scholarly skills and the use of scientific methods in critiquing and applying existing nursing theories and research findings in selected practice settings.
- Utilizing effective oral and written communication in interpersonal and professional interactions with peers, clients, families, and other professional.
- Developing leadership skills to promote development of the profession.
Degree requirement for this program are:
- Minimum 50% F. Sc (Pre- Medical)
This course will provide and enable student to cope with the rapid advancement in the field of Therapy.