Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
PKR 37,500/- per Semester
The B-Tech in Electrical Engineering offers its program with a mission to augment the electrical engineering education by imparting basic understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals based on a foundation of physical sciences, mathematics, computing, and technology. The program is designed to groom the students for required technical as well as management skills for their practical life and enable them to smoothly pursue higher studies.
Graduates of the Department of Electrical Engineering are expected to possess knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical engineering with at least one specialized area. They have basic experimental, design, and communication skills to effectively undertake professional activities in practical life.
Degree requirement for this program are:
- Fsc (Pre Engg.) or equivalent education
- Minimum 2nd Division
- Adimission Test & Interview
The program of Electrical Engineering is designed to serve following objectives:
- Provide basic knowledge of electrical engineering principles along with the required supporting knowledge of mathematics, physical sciences, computing, and engineering fundamentals.
- Develop basic skills needed to design and execute experimental projects.
- Develop technological solutions to meet social needs using electrical engineering principles, tools, and practices.
- Develop ability to formulate problems/projects and to plan a process for solution by taking advantage of diverse technical knowledge and skills.
- Develop the ability to organize and present information and to write and speak effective English.
- Provide sufficient breadth and depth for successful subsequent post-graduate studies and to undertake lifelong professional pursuits.
- Develop critical and independent thinking to provide solutions of practical problems encountered by relevant industries.