Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link.
Electrical engineering is leading the information revolution. Developments in multimedia applications, fibre optics, chip and switching technologies are rapidly changing the way we live. To compete effectively in today’s global market, professionals need to keep informed of innovative advances in technologies that fundamentally affect the Electrical industry.
Degree requirements for this program are:
- H.S.C ( Pre-Engineering/Pre-Science/Pre-Medical, DAE or equivalent.
- 45% in H.S.C
- University Based Entry Test
The Course objective to provide students with the technological and competitive skills needed in the design and engineering of modern Electrical systems. They will provide students with opportunities to:
* Develop a fundamental understanding the principles of Electrical Engineering.
* Develop an understanding of the basic principles underlying the planning and management of Electrical Engineering Engineering.
* Acquire a broad knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
* Obtain the mathematical and computational skills necessary for the solution of theoretical and practical problems.
* Develop analytical, problem solving and design skills applicable to Electrical Engineering.
* Develop oral and written communication skills specific to the needs of the Electrical industry.