Bachelors in Nursing
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
PKR 45,400/- per Semester
This program consists of 138 credit hours with 45 core and 2 elective courses. After completion of Four Year BSc Nursing students will be able to:
- Utilizing the nursing process to provide safe, competent, and holistic nursing care to patients/clients in variety of settings.
- Utilizing effective critical thinking and problem solving in their professional practiced.
- Utilizing scholarly skills and the use of scientific methods in critiquing and applying existing nursing theories and research findings in selected practice settings.
- Utilizing effective oral and written communication in interpersonal and professional interactions with peers, clients, families, and other professional.
- Developing leadership skills to promote development of the profession.
Degree requirement for this program are:
- At least 50%, FSc (Pre-Medical)
Graduate (BSc) nurses can work in a variety of practice settings such as hospitals, long-term care facilities, community and public health agencies, ambulatory care centers, Public Health Service, military services,Administration Medical centers and in any setting where health care service care needed. It includes operation room, critical care and emergency departments as well.