Bachelors in Nursing
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link.
Bachelor of Nursing philosophy encompasses primary healthcare, Indigenous health and culture, health challenges, health optimisation, discipline of nursing, clinical nursing practice, social justice, psychosocial sciences and biosciences.
Degree requirement for this program is:
- FSc /A Level 60% or DAE 2nd Division
Graduates work professionally as nurses in diverse settings such as:
- community health centres
- public and private hospitals
- specialty and general practice medical surgeries
- aged care facilities
- defense forces
- primary healthcare and Royal Flying Doctors\' Service
- Once you become registered as a nurse, your job prospects are very good with most students gaining employment within the first six months after completion of their course