Bachelors in Nursing
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link.
PKR 390,000/- per Annum
This program is designed to give experienced Registered Nurses an opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge and skills needed to practice nursing care as clinically competent professional nurses. Graduates will be able to provide leadership and influence the development of the nursing profession in Pakistan. If you are passionate about serving the nation, this program will teach you the method to do so.
Degree requirements for this program are:
- Possess current registration/licensure in their country of residence. Overseas applicants must be eligible for registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council;
- Have achieved at least a second division in the Provincial Nursing Board examination. Overseas applicants must submit evidence of successfully passing their National Nursing Registration/Licensure examination;
- Complete and document at least one year on job work experience as an RN, up to the commencement of the program;
- Have completed Higher Secondary Certificate of education (any group/ grade) or equivalent. The equivalence certificate should state that the higher secondary education is equivalent to 12 years of education in Pakistan and should be verified from IBCC in Pakistan;
- Achieve a competitive score on the AKUSON Admission Test. Students may be required to attend supplementary English classes at the discretion of the Admission Committee
Upon completion of the program nurses are able to utilize critical thinking in providing holistic nursing care and play a role as change agents in nursing practice and education in any health care setting. Nurses may enroll as full-time or part-time students.