Bachelors in Nursing
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
This program consists of 138 credit hours with 45 core and 2 elective courses. After completion of Four Year BSc Nursing students will be able to:
- Utilizing the nursing process to provide safe, competent, and holistic nursing care to patients/clients in variety of settings.
- Utilizing effective critical thinking and problem solving in their professional practiced.
- Utilizing scholarly skills and the use of scientific methods in critiquing and applying existing nursing theories and research findings in selected practice settings.
- Utilizing effective oral and written communication in interpersonal and professional interactions with peers, clients, families, and other professional.
- Developing leadership skills to promote development of the profession.
Degree requirement for this program are:
- Intermediate Science or equivalent examination.
- Both males and females can apply.
Graduates can expect an increase in professional status and prospects in their chosen career path through the development and refinement of their knowledge and skills as clinical nurse teacher, nurse educator, nurse manager etc. In addition, this degree will prepare graduates for undertaking graduate and post-graduate studies.