Bachelors in Midwifery
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link.
PKR 258,000/- per Annum
This program is designed to prepare its graduates to provide comprehensive, evidence-based midwifery care essentially to healthy women throughout pregnancy, childbirth postpartum care, neonatal care and family planning.
Women are eligible to apply regardless of age and marital status. All applicants to the BScM Program must meet the following criteria:
- Have achieved at least Second Division Standing in the Provincial Nursing Board examination.
- Mandatory one year diploma in Midwifery is required.
- Hold current / valid registration/licensure in their country of residence.
- Complete and document at least one-year on-the-job work experience as an RN, at the time of application submission. Applications will not be accepted on provisional basis.
- For government employees, a minimum of two-years teaching experience / two-years of midwifery related experience. Preference will be given to candidates with DWA / DTA.
- Achieve a competitive score on the AKU-SONAM Admission Test.
- Overseas candidates must be eligible for registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) and must submit evidence of successfully passing their National Nursing Registration/Licensure examination
The program is designed to develop graduate midwives who will direct their own learning and apply clinical reasoning skills in their midwifery practice.