Strict Standards: Declaration of MeriTaleemControllerprogram_detail::display() should be compatible with JController::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false) in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/controllers/program_detail.php on line 18
Notice: Undefined variable: limit in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/models/program_detail.php on line 109
Notice: Undefined variable: limit in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/models/program_detail.php on line 113
Bachelors in MicroBiology & Molecular Genetics
How To Apply
Prospectus and admission forms are available from University campus at the time of admission. Completely filled forms can be submitted at the same place by the due date.
PKR 12,000/- per Semester
Graduates and Postgraduates in Microbiology & Molecular Genetics for job opportunities in Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Research Organizations etc. ii. Specifically trained Microbiologists with special orientation in Industrial Microbiology and Medical Microbiology.
The student will opt three of the following list of Optional courses to complete 20 credit hours during Seventh (7th) semester.
Degree requirements for this program are:
- Admission to first year B.Sc. Honors in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics will be open to any student, male or female who:
- 1. Has passed the Intermediate Examination with pre-Medical group of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore, Sargodha, Rawalpindi, Multan, Grujranwala or any other examination considered equivalent thereto by the Punjab University.
- 2. Is medically fit, duly certified by D.H.O./University Medical Officer; besides general health, the student should be capable of undertaking assignments in industry or in the field.
- 3. Is not more than 24 years of age.
- 4. In the case of candidates securing equal marks, merit will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the immediately lower examination.
The graduates of microbiology and molecular genetics will be able to to apply microbiological tools to disease diagnosis, classification, prognosis, and treatment and also to apply molecular and serological study in finding the etiology of a disease.