Bachelors in Environmental Science
Mar, Jun, Dec
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link.
PKR 60,000/- per Semester
This programme, at the Institute of Environmental Science and Engineering, aims to produce environmental engineers with a sound theoretical foundation and practical knowledge of science and engineering principles to improve the environment for human habitation and to remediate polluted sites.
Degree requirements for this program are:
- FSc (Pre-engineering ) or an equivalent qualification like Overseas High School Certificate / British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) / International Baccalaureate / Advanced Placement with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Service in federal or provincial environment ministries or environmental protection agencies
- Affiliation with NGOs, international donors and development agencies such as World Bank, Islamic Development Bank, UNDP, UNICEF, etc.
- Environmental science portfolio
- Environmental laboratories or certification companies
- Environmental management in industry
- Teaching and research