Bachelors in Management Sciences
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
PKR 234,600/- per Semester
The four-year BSc (Hons) in Management Science program (MGS) is designed to develop students with a strong foundation in decision methods and data analytical techniques in business management. Students will learn to apply these concepts and techniques in providing new insights and improving operations and managerial decision-making processes across various business functions.
Dgeree requirements for this course are:
- Successful completion of Matric (60% marks or above) and FA (60% marks or above)/FSc/ ICS/ICOM (65% marks or above)
- O’ Levels results (in at least 6 subjects) and A’ Levels in at least 3 principal subjects with at least 2 Bs and 1 C grade such that there should be no more than 1 C grade and no grade less than a C. No credit will be given for General Paper.
- American High School Diploma (HSD) (65% or above/Grade point average of B- or above)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) (at least 30 out of 45 points)
The undergraduate program aims to:
- Develop students' intellectual capacity to engage in critical thinking, problem-solving and reasoning, enabling them to deal with complex business issues by integrating theory with practice.
- Develop understanding of the legal, social, political, economic, and technological environments.
- Provide students with opportunities to hone personal and interpersonal skills including effective communication to enable them to develop as independent, confident and reflective individuals who are capable of taking initiative, working in and leading teams.