Masters in Textile Design
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link.
The course content includes Fundamentals of Fabric Formation, Textile chemistry, Textile Finishing, A Fashion Drawing -I, Decorative Fabrics, experimental Textile, Applied Draping, Textile Dyeing and Printing, Textile Fiber Dyeing and Printing, Fashion Designing, Clothing and Textiles Industrial Management and Thesis
Degree requirements for this program are:
- 1. Sixteen years of schooling or 4 year education (124 credit hours) after HSSC/F.A. /F.Sc/Grade 12 equivalent will be required for admission in the MS.
- 2. The GAT-General (www.nts.org.pk/gat/gat.asp) conducted by the National Testing Service or Indus University with a minimum 50% cumulative score will be required at the time of admission to M.S. The GAT-General test is valid for a period of two years.
- 3. For BS = 2.0/4 or 60% and Above CGPA
Textile involves the principles of Engineering and Science, which are applied in the designing and manufacturing of the fabric. It can be divided into many specializations such as:
- Technical Textiles
- Fiber Science Technology
- Textile Chemical Technology
- Computer Application in Clothing and Textiles