Masters in Professional Accountants
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link.
This degree is specially designed for professional accountants; it is only offered to fully-qualified
professional accountants of ICAP, ICMAP, and ACCA-UK.
Degree requirements for this program are:
- Those who have BA/BSc/B.Com or equivalent (14 years degree) with minimum second division are eligible for admission.
There are many accountancy bodies that offer accountancy qualifications around the world. Here is a summary of why you should choose ACCA:
- Unrivalled global network
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with over 154,000 members and 432,000 students in 170 countries.
- We have offices in over 80 countries all offering localised support.
- Our qualifications are based on international accounting standards making them globally relevant.
- We offer local law and tax options making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and we have joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- ACCA’s qualifications are benchmarked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.