Bachelors in Finance & Marketing
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
This program is designed in such a way that you’ll gain a broad understanding of the structure and operations of financial markets, and also the theory and techniques regarding financial management. You’ll develop the skills and knowledge needed to organize and control marketing activities efficiently in highly competitive market.
Degree requirements for this course are:
- Matric with at least 735 marks and FA/FSc with at least 660 marks
- American High School Diploma with at least 80% marks
- International Baccalaureate with at least 30 or above points out of 45
- GCE ‘O’ Level passes in 6 subjects with minimum 3 B’s and A Level with an average of C in 3 principal subjects. No credit in A Level will be given for any Advanced Subsidiary or General Paper or any other half credit course.
- Students who do not meet the initial admissions criteria (i.e. 735 marks in matric or 3Bs in O-Level) and expect to meet the final criteria (i..e. 660 marks in intermediate or average of C in 3 principal subjects in A-level) are also required to fill the online form. A special entrance examination and interview process will be held for these candidates after the declaration of A-Level/intermediate results.
This program can help you become a:
- Marketing Officer
- Market Researcher
- Insurance Officer
- Financial Dealer and Broker
- Events Coordinator