Bachelors in Finance & Environmental Policy
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
This program is a unique combination of finance and environmental studies. As a student of this program you will learn a wide range of skill set, in both the subject areas.
Degree requirements for this course are:
- Matric with at least 735 marks and FA/FSc with at least 660 marks
- American High School Diploma with at least 80% marks
- International Baccalaureate with at least 30 or above points out of 45
- GCE ‘O’ Level passes in 6 subjects with minimum 3 B’s and A Level with an average of C in 3 principal subjects. No credit in A Level will be given for any Advanced Subsidiary or General Paper or any other half credit course.
- Students who do not meet the initial admissions criteria (i.e. 735 marks in matric or 3Bs in O-Level) and expect to meet the final criteria (i..e. 660 marks in intermediate or average of C in 3 principal subjects in A-level) are also required to fill the online form. A special entrance examination and interview process will be held for these candidates after the declaration of A-Level/intermediate results.
Some environmental science graduates embark on further study to train for a particular career path, e.g. teaching or management, while others are supported by their employer to gain directly relevant professional qualifications.