Strict Standards: Declaration of MeriTaleemControllerprogram_detail::display() should be compatible with JController::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false) in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/controllers/program_detail.php on line 18
Notice: Undefined variable: limit in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/models/program_detail.php on line 109
Notice: Undefined variable: limit in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/models/program_detail.php on line 113
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering
How To Apply
Prospectus and admission forms are available from University campus at the time of admission. Completely filled forms can be submitted at the same place by the due date.
PKR 12,000/- per Semester
Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering (with Specialization in Petroleum & Gas Technology)
Degree requirements for this program are:
- F. Sc Pre-Engineering or equivalent
- B. Sc or equivalent preceded by F. Sc (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent in either of the following Six subject combinations:
- a) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- b) Physics, Chemistry, Statistics
- c) Physics, Mathematics A & B Course
- d) Physics, Mathematics, Statistics
- e) Chemistry, Mathematics A & B Course
- f) Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics
- Relevant Diploma:
- a) Chemical Technology/Chemical Processing Technology for admission in B.Sc (Engg) Chemical Engineering.
- b) Petroleum Technology /Petrochemical for admission in B.Sc (Engg.) Chemical Engineering with specialization in Petroleum & Gas and Gas Technology.
- Entry Test (Conducted by University of Engineering and Technology , Lahore, for the year 2012)
- Domicile: Punjab
- F. Sc / DAE/ B. Sc or equivalent examination passing years 2010, 2011, Spring 2012
- F. Sc /DAE basis: 24 year
- B. Sc. basis: 26 years
- F. Sc / DAE/ B. Sc or equivalent minimum
- examination Marks: 60%
- Additional Marks:
- Hafiz-e-Qur’an= 20 Marks
The work area of a Chemical Engineer varies from petroleum and petrochemicals to food, materials, specialty chemicals, plastics, power production, environmental control, waste management and biotechnology. Specializations in the field of Chemical engineering include processes like oxidation or polymerisation, or specific products such as plastic or rubber. Besides designing equipments and plants, testing manufacturing processes and supervising production, they also study the properties and effects of dangerous chemicals, device process of neutralising them and also on the development acceptable substitutes.