Bachelors in Marketing & Media Studies
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
This program is a well balanced combination of marketing and media studies. The courses taught in this degree are a mixture of both the subject areas. So the student will acquire skill sets relating to both the fields.
Degree requirements for this course are:
- Matric with at least 735 marks and FA/FSc with at least 660 marks
- American High School Diploma with at least 80% marks
- International Baccalaureate with at least 30 or above points out of 45
- GCE ‘O’ Level passes in 6 subjects with minimum 3 B’s and A Level with an average of C in 3 principal subjects. No credit in A Level will be given for any Advanced Subsidiary or General Paper or any other half credit course.
- Students who do not meet the initial admissions criteria (i.e. 735 marks in matric or 3Bs in O-Level) and expect to meet the final criteria (i..e. 660 marks in intermediate or average of C in 3 principal subjects in A-level) are also required to fill the online form. A special entrance examination and interview process will be held for these candidates after the declaration of A-Level/intermediate results
At the completion of this degree, you can become a:
- Media planner
- Multimedia specialist
- Program researcher, broadcasting/film/video
- Public relations officer