Bachelors in Electronics Engineering
How To Apply
To apply, click on this link
PKR 90,000/- per Semester
Electronics is leading the information revolution. Developments in multimedia applications, fibre optics, chip and switching technologies are rapidly changing the way we live. To compete effectively in today’s global market, professionals need to keep informed of innovative advances in technologies that fundamentally affect the Electronics industry.
Degree requirements for this program are:
- F.Sc. (Pre-engineering), A Level (with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) or equivalent
The Course objective to provide students with the technological and competitive skills needed in the design and engineering of modern Electronics systems. They will provide students with opportunities to:
* Develop a fundamental understanding the principles of Electronics Engineering.
* Develop an understanding of the basic principles underlying the planning and management of Electronics Engineering.
* Acquire a broad knowledge of Electronics Engineering.
* Obtain the mathematical and computational skills necessary for the solution of theoretical and practical problems.
* Develop analytical, problem solving and design skills applicable to Electronics Engineering.
* Develop oral and written communication skills specific to the needs of the Electronics industry.