Bachelors in Metallurgy & Materials Engineering
How To Apply
Prospectus and admission forms are available from University campus at the time of admission. Completely filled forms can be submitted at the same place by the due date.
PKR 12,000/- per Semester
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering plays a role in all manufacturing processes which convert raw materials into useful products adapted to human needs. The primary focus of the Metallurgical and Materials Engineering program is to provide undergraduates with a fundamental knowledge-base associated with materials-processing, their properties, and their selection and application.
Degree requirements for this program are:
- F. Sc Pre-Engineering or equivalent
- B. Sc or equivalent after F. Sc (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent in either of the following six subject combinations:
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Physics, Chemistry, Statistics
- Physics, Mathematics A & B Course
- Physics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Chemistry, Mathematics A & B Course
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics
- Diploma (DAE):
- a) Metallurgy and Welding/ Foundry and Pattern Making for admission to B. Sc (Engg ) Metallurgy & Materials Engineering.
- b) Electrical Technology/ Electronics for admission to B. Sc (Engg.) Electrical Engineering.
- Entry Test (conducted by University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore for the year 2012)
- Domicile: Punjab
- F. Sc / DAE/ B. Sc or equivalent examination passing years 2010, 2011, spring 2012
- F. Sc /DAE basis: 24 year
- B. Sc. basis: 26 years
- F. Sc / DAE/ B. Sc or equivalent minimum examination Marks: 60%
- Additional Marks:
- Hafiz – Qur’an= 20 Marks
In Pakistan the progress of metallurgical industries has picked up since the establishment of Pakistan Steel Mills and other allied industries. Some of the career prospects include Polymer Scientists & Technologists, Materials Scientists, Ceramists etc.