International Greenbank Scholarship for Masters Students
Place: University of Edinburgh | City: Edinburgh , United Kingdom
Deadline: 01 May 2015
University of Edinburgh is inviting application for Greenbank scholarship for masters students in any subject within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences for the 2015-2016 academic session. Each scholarship will have a value of £2,500 and will be tenable for one academic year. Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh.
Scholarships are provided to learn in any subject within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Edinburgh.
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters Degree Programmme.
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Masters programme of study within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
Each scholarship will have a value of £2,500 and will be tenable for one academic year.
Number of Awards:
There are Four scholarships are offered.
- To apply for a scholarship you must first apply for admission for an eligible programme of study at the University of Edinburgh. Once you have applied for admission you will receive your University Username (UUN). Your UUN is the letter ‘s’ followed by your matriculation number; for example, s0987654. Only applicants who have received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) on the closing date of the scholarship will be considered by the panel.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain a 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application in late May 2015.